‘It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.’
- Admission in school is restricted by certain government regulations and by conditions of age and ability.
- Students will be enrolled in the class for which they are found eligible after screening the application for admission and judging his or her ability.
- Admission in class-II and above will be granted only after the leaving certificate from the previous school attended is presented.
- A counter signature of the education officer of the respective state on the leaving certificate is necessary for student applying for admission from any other board or from any school outside India.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse any admission without assigning any reason for such an action.
Genius English Medium School (C.B.S.E. Board) | Rajkot International School (C.B.S.E. Board) | Genius N.I.O.S. Center | Genius Super Kids-an inclusive education concept for specially-challenged kids | Genius Kids Kingdom Preschool Franchisee at Dhebar Road Branch, Kalawad Road Branch and Parsananagar Branch | Shri Kalavad Taluka Leuva Patel Samaj Sanchalit Genius School (C.B.S.E. Board) | B.H. Gardi College of Engineering and Technology | M.H. Gardi School of Management | B.H. Gardi College of Master in Computer Application | Shri V.M.Mehta Institute of Ayurveda | Late L.R.Shah Homeopathy College | Global Institute of Ayurveda | S.J. Thakkar B.Ed. College | Saraswati B.Ed. College | H.V. Mehta Institute of Nursing(proposed) | Late R.S. Shah Ayurved Hospital | Late H.V. Mehta Homeopathy Hospital | S.C. Patel Field Marshal Blood Bank | Field Marshal Hobby Centre | K.B. Sedalia Child Development Centre